Trail Running event in Tyrol at the highest level!
The 6th edition of the Pitz Alpine Glacier Trail from 2nd to 5th August 2018 promises again an exceptional event for trail runners, spectators and accompanying persons.
Unique paths and mountains higher than 3.000 m with a stunning sunrise and an exceptional accompanying program are promising perfect conditions for all professionals, beginners and those interested in the Pitz Alpine Glacier Trail 2018.
- P100 – SALOMON ULTRA 106 km, THE SUPREME DISTANCE (5 qualifying points UTMB)
- P85 – THE PITZTAL GLACIER ULTRA 90 km (5 qualifying points UTMB)
- P42 – GLACIER COMPRESSPORT-MARATHON 44 km – (3 qualifying points UTMB)
- P42 – RIFFLSEE (3 qualifying points UTMB)
- P26 – TRAIL RUN FOR ENTHUSIASTS (2 qualifying points UTMB)
- P15 – TRAIL RUN FOR BEGINNERS
Supporting Program for all Companions and the whole Family
The routes of all competitions are leading the Trail Runners several times through the starting and finishing area in the Trail City in Mandarfen where your runners can be cheered on and supported. In addition, you can expect a glacier traverse, product testing at Rifflsee, breakfast rides by cable railway to the aid stations, a Kids Run and much more…
Race Video Pitz Alpine Glacier Trail