Trail Running event in Tyrol at the highest level!
Program Trail Runnning Summer 2016
- 30 June to 3 July 2016 – PitzTrail Trainingscamp
- 4 August 2016 – Trail Running Symposium (only in German language)
- 5 August 2016 – Test day with trail running gear, check-in with distribution of race bibs Pitz Alpine Glacier Trail, exhibition
- 6 August 2016 – Start P100, P85, P42-Glacier, P42-Rifflsee, P26, P15 and P Kids, award ceremonies
- 7 August 2016 – Award ceremonies, veal sausage party
- 4 to 7 August 2016 – Program for Kids and supporters
- 2 to 4 September 2016 – PitzTrail 4girls Camp
- 6 to 7 September 2016 – Gore Tex – Transalpine Run 3th stage in Pitztal
Subject to chance.
Supporting Program for all Companions and the whole Family
The routes of all competitions are leading the Trail Runners several times through the starting and finishing area in the Trail City in Mandarfen where your runners can be cheered on and supported. In addition, you can expect a glacier traverse, product testing at Rifflsee, breakfast rides by cable railway to the aid stations, a Kids Run and much more…
Save The Date: 5. Pitz Alpine Glacier Trail from 4 to 6 August 2017!