- Race day: 7th of August 2021
- Preliminary take-off time: TBA
- 106 km Trail Run in the Pitztal mountains
- 5 qualifying points for the Ultra-Trail du Mont-Blanc®, 9 Mountain Points
- Part of the Salomon Running Tour
- Participants who have passed at least 90 km, but then drop out, are automatically entered for a separately P90 ranking.
- The runners of this years trail in Pitztal can again be especially pleased. The individual course sections will take the trail runners repeatedly to the start – finish straight in Mandarfen. The highest point is the Mittagskogel peak with 3,100 m, after which the glacier is crossed in the direction of the Braunschweiger mountain hut. Thereby ticking off two peaks in the first section of the course. There is an aid station at Kaunergrat mountain hut in the third section. All in all, the 100 km trail is an exciting event for participants and spectators alike.
- Ca. 106 km with ca. 6,100 elevation gain (start & finish in Mandarfen)
- The actual kilometers and high meters are variing depending on the measurement method between +/- 5 %.
- Individual trail running competition for men and women
- Target group: Ultra-,experienced trail-, cross-country-, mountain- and extrem adventure runners
- Course map and height profile P105
- Cut-Off-Timings P105 (PDF)
- Compulsory Equipment Check List P105 (PDF)
- Course map incl. GPX Track P105
- Coruse map with 3D-flight P105
- GPX Track for Garmin User
Preparing obligatory equipment and determining cut-off-times are compulsory for every participant for safety reasons.
Short-term route changes including adjustments of the UTMB points are possible due to weather conditions.