The individual sections will continually take the trail runners from all competitions back through the start and finish straight of Mandarfen Trail City. Thus, spectators can easily cheer and spur on their loved ones.
Mandarfen is located almost at the head of Pitztal valley and is one of the most important tourist locations in the valley. In summer, the village is starting point for numerous hikes, mountain and hut touring, for example to Rifflsee, on the Fuldaer, Offenbacher and Cottbuser high courses, to the Brandkogel and Mittagskogel peaks and the Braunschweigerhütte and Taschachhaus mountain huts.
Tip: You can reach the Taschachalm mountain hut with its on-site Alpine dairy in an approx. 30 min walk. Products such as cream and hard cheeses, curd and milk are produced there.
- At 1,670 m above sea level
- Aid station no. 2, 5 & 8 of the P105
- Aid station no. 2 & 5 of the P90
- Aid station no. 2 & 5 of the P60
- Aid station no. 2 of the P45-Glacier
- Aid station no. 3 of the P45-Rifflsee
- Position on the interactive map