P45-Rifflsee Trail – Mountain Marathon with stunning views
- Race day: 7th of August 2021
- Preliminary take-off time: TBA
- 2 qualifying points for the Ultra-Trail du Mont-Blanc®
- In contrast to the P45 – Glacier Compressport-Marathon the P45 – Rifflsee Trailmarathon does not lead over the glacier but from Mandarfen straight up to the Rifflsee. After a short food break and a brief chat with the spectators at the Sunna Alm it goes further in the wild mountain world of the Pitztal. From the highest mountain lake of Austria it goes on the Fuldaer Höhenweg to the Taschachhaus – incredible glacier panorama included. From here it goes again to Mandarfen, where after a brief stopover the ascent to the Rifflsee is tackled once more. Then the track goes entirely around the lake and then on the Zirbensteig back to the finish in Mandarfen.
- 44 km with ca. 2,450 elevation gain (start & finish in Mandarfen)
- The actual kilometers and high meters are variing depending on the measurement method between +/- 5 %.
- Individual trail running marathon competition for men and women
- Target group: trained marathoners and mountain runners
- Course map and elevation profile P45 Rifflsee (PDF)
- Cut off timings P45-Rifflsee (PDF)
- Course map incl. GPX Track P45 Rifflsee
- Course map with 3D-flight P45 Rifflsee
- GPX Track for Garmin User
- Compulsory Equipment Check List P45 Rifflsee (PDF)
- Preparing obligatory equipment and determining cut-off-times are compulsory for every participant for safety reasons.
Short-term route changes including adjustments of the UTMB points are possible due to weather conditions.