P60 – Trail Experience, Mittelberglesee
- Race day: 5th of August 2023
- Start time*: Fri. 4.8./Sat. 5.8.2023 – 23:00 – 00:30 hrs
in starting blocks (you will receive your exact start time with your runner info)
- Participation in a Qualifier Race to the Ultra-Trail du Mont-Blanc®, 3 ITRA points/ mountain level 9
- Course: The first section starts with the summit Mittagskogel 3.070m, and leads across the glacier and back to Mandarfen; continue on the panorama trail to Rifflsee, via Fuldaer Höhenweg and Taschachhaus back to Mandarfen; the last section leads from Plangeross up to Mittelberglesee and back to Trenkwald and Mandarfen. All in all a very technical routing
- Approx. 62 km Trail Run with 4.000 high meters in the Pitztal mountains (start & finish in Mandarfen)
- The actual kilometers and high meters are variing depending on the measurement method between +/- 5 %.
- Individual trail running competition for men and women
- Target group: Ultra-,experienced trail-, cross-country-, mountain- and extrem adventure runners
- Course map P60 – interactive map including GPX Download
- Course with 3D-flight P60
- Cut-Off-Timings P60 (PDF)
- Compulsory Equipment P60 (PDF)
- GPX Track for Garmin User
- Course map and elevation P60
Preparing obligatory equipment and determining cut-off-times are compulsory for every participant for safety reasons.
Short-term route changes are possible due to weather conditions.
*All data without guarantee!