P15 – Zirbensteig Trail
- Race day: 3rd of August 2019
- Preliminary take-off time: 9.15 am
- 1 qualifying point for the Ultra-Trail du Mont-Blanc®
- This trail leads to Rifflsee lake and then over the Zirbensteig to the finish area in Mandarfen. Good luck!
- 16,6 km with ca. 850m elevation gain (start & finish in Mandarfen)
- The actual data for kilometres and elevation gain vary by +/- 3% depending on the method of measurement.
- Individual trail running competition for men and women
- Target group: trained hobby- and fun runners with or without cross-country experience
- Course map and elevation profile P15 (PDF)
- Course map incl. GPX Track P15
- GPX Track for Garmin User
- cut-off-timings P15 (PDF)
- Compulsory equipment check list P15 (PDF)
- Preparing obligatory equipment and determining cut-off-times are compulsory for every participant for safety reasons.
Short-term route changes including adjustments of the UTMB points are possible due to weather conditions.