P30 – Taschachhaus Trail
- Race day: 3rd of August 2019
- Preliminary take-off time: 8.30 am
- 1 qualifying point for the Ultra-Trail du Mont-Blanc®
- Part of the Austrian Speed Trail Cup from the Austrian Trail Running Association
- This course starts with an ascent to the beautiful Rifflsee mountain lake. After that the runners have to part with their travel companions (Sunna Alm aid station, viewer point). Across the famous Fuldaer high course, runners go to the Taschachhaus mountain hut where the panoramic views of the glacier offer the perfect excuse to sit down for a short ‘breather’.
- 28,1 km with ca. 1,600 elevation gain (start & finish in Mandarfen)
- The actual data for kilometres and elevation gain vary by +/- 3% depending on the method of measurement.
- Individual trail running competition for men and women.
- Target groups: trained runners with half-marathon experience, ambitious 10 km finishers with cross-country experience, mountain runners, trained runners with cross-country experience.
- Course map and elevation profile P30 (PDF)
- Course map incl. GPX Track P30
- GPX Track for Garmin User
- cut-off-timings P30 (PDF)
- Compulsory equipment check list P30 (PDF)
- Preparing obligatory equipment and determining cut-off-times are compulsory for every participant for safety reasons.
Short-term route changes including adjustments of the UTMB points are possible due to weather conditions.