P90 – SILVA Cross Trail
- Race day: 3rd of August 2019
- Preliminary take-off time: 3.30 am
- 90 km in the Pitztal mountains
- 4 qualifying points for the Ultra-Trail du Mont-Blanc®
- Same course as P105, but NOT including the last section from 85 km onwards (Mandarfen – Sunna Alm – Mandarfen).
- ca. 90 km with ca. 5,400 elevation gain (start & and finish in Mandarfen)
- The actual data for kilometres and elevation gain vary by +/- 3% depending on the method of measurement.
- Individual trail running competition for men and women.
- Target group: Ultra-, experienced trail-, ambitious marathon-, cross-country-, mountain- and extrem adventure runners
- Course map and elevation profile P90
- Course map incl. GPX Track P90
- GPX Track for Garmin User
- cut-off-timings P90 (PDF)
- Compulsory Equipment Check List P90 (PDF)
- Preparing obligatory equipment and determining cut-off-times are compulsory for every participant for safety reasons.
Short-term route changes including adjustments of the UTMB points are possible due to weather conditions.