P90 – Pitztal Glacier Ultra
- Race day: 5th of August 2023
- Start time*: Fri. 4.8./Sat. 5.8.2023 – 23:00 – 00:30 hrs
in starting blocks (you will receive your exact start time with your runner info)
- 90 km in the Pitztal mountains
- Participation in a Qualifier Race to the Ultra-Trail du Mont-Blanc®, 4 ITRA points/ mountain level 8
- Same course as P105, but NOT including the last section from 85 km onwards (Mandarfen – Sunna Alm – Mandarfen).
- Ca. 90 km with ca. 5,400 elevation gain (start & and finish in Mandarfen)
- The actual kilometers and high meters are variing depending on the measurement method between +/- 5 %.
- Individual trail running competition for men and women.
- Target group: Ultra-, experienced trail-, ambitious marathon-, cross-country-, mountain- and extrem adventure runners
- Course map incl. height profile P90
- Cut-Off-Timings P90 (PDF)
- Compulsory Equipment Check List P90 (PDF)
- Course map incl. GPX Track P90
- Course map with 3D-flight P90
Preparing obligatory equipment and determining cut-off-times are compulsory for every participant for safety reasons.
Short-term route changes are possible due to weather conditions.
*All data without guarantee!