P105 – The Salomon Ultra the supreme distance
- Race day: 5th of August 2023
- Start time*: Fri. 4.8./Sat. 5.8.2023 – 23:00 – 00:30 hrs
in starting blocks (you will receive your exact start time with your runner info)
- 106 km Trail Run in the Pitztal mountains
- Participation in a Qualifier Race to the Ultra-Trail du Mont-Blanc®, 4 ITRA points/ mountain level 8
- Part of the Salomon Running Tour
- Participants who have passed at least 90 km, but then drop out, are automatically entered for a separately P90 ranking.
- The runners of this years trail in Pitztal can again be especially pleased. The individual course sections will take the trail runners repeatedly to the start – finish straight in Mandarfen. The highest point is the Mittagskogel peak with 3,100 m, after which the glacier is crossed in the direction of the Braunschweiger mountain hut. Thereby ticking off two peaks in the first section of the course. There is an aid station at Kaunergrat mountain hut in the third section. All in all, the 100 km trail is an exciting event for participants and spectators alike.
- Ca. 106 km with ca. 6,100 elevation gain (start & finish in Mandarfen)
- The actual kilometers and high meters are variing depending on the measurement method between +/- 5 %.
- Individual trail running competition for men and women
- Target group: Ultra-,experienced trail-, cross-country-, mountain- and extrem adventure runners
- Course map and height profile P105
- Cut-Off-Timings P105 (PDF)
- Compulsory Equipment Check List P105 (PDF)
- Course map incl. GPX Track P105
- Course map with 3D-flight P105
Preparing obligatory equipment and determining cut-off-times are compulsory for every participant for safety reasons.
Short-term route changes are possible due to weather conditions.
*All data without guarantee!