7th Pitz Alpine Glacier Trail from 02nd-04th August 2019
Pitz Alpine Glacier Trail is sold out!
There is a waiting list on which you can register until 20th July 2019. For waiting list registration
please kindly send a message with your Name and “waitlist PAGT19” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Children can be registered for the Kids Trail on site 🙂
*all prices exkl. processing fee
Services provided by the organiser
- Personalized start number including chip for the timekeeping
- Pitz Alpine Glacier Trail shirt from Salomon
- voucher for 1 meal at one of our 3 food trucks at trailcity Mandarfen (for competitions: P105/P90/P60/P45G/P45R)
- Provisions during the run (drinks, bars, fruit, bread, Tyrolean delicacies etc.)
- Course map and race briefing
- Marked running course, course securing through numerous course marshals and mountain rescuers
- GPX track of the course
- Participation at the 5th Trail Running Symposium on Thursday, 01st August 2019 (in German language, excl. lift ticket for the test day on 02nd August 2019)
- Luggage deposit in Mandarfen
- Finisher medal
- Online certificate
- Parking right at the start/ finish area
- Use of showers in the finish area (until 09:00 pm)
The flex option for € 10,00 can be booked for any competition.
With the flex option you can cancel the participation until 24th July 2019 without giving a reason and you get a starting place for the PAGT19. A refund of the entry fee is not possible.
You can also ONCE change the distance until 24th Juli 2019 for free (only to a shorter distance!). If you want to change the distance without the flex option it costs € 15,00 handling fee.
During the Pitz Alpine Glacier Trail you have the possibility to optimally protect you against unexpected costs with the mountain insurance from our partner Nürnberger Versicherung AG Austria.
Accidents in terrain hold a not to be underestimated risk with often expensive consequences! The salvage from rough terrain can lead to a high financial exposure and the use of a rescue helicopter and a necessary ambulance service are often associated with considerable costs. What many do not know: Rescue operations of this kind, especially in terrain must frequently be paid by the affected persons themselves.
You can take out the mountain insurance from our partner Nürnberger Versicherung AG Austria directly during the registration and so you are protected for only € 4,98 (24 hours) or € 7,98 (48 hours) against unexpected costs!
Further details about the mountain insurance can be found here (in German language).