9th Pitz Alpine Glacier Trail from 06-08 August 2021
Services provided by the organiser:
- Personalized start number
- incl. starter package including start present
- € 5,- Voucher for 1 meal (for competitions: P105/P90/P60/P45G)
- Provisions during the run (drinks, bars, fruit, bread, Tyrolean delicacies etc.)
- Course map and race briefing
- Marked running course, course securing through numerous course marshals and mountain rescuers
- GPX track of the course
- Luggage deposit in Mandarfen
- Finisher medal
- Online certificate
- Parking right at the start/ finish area
The flex option for € 10.00 can be booked for every competition.
This means you can cancel your participation until July 26th, 2021 without giving a reason and get a starting place for the PAGT22. A refund of the entry fee is not possible.
You can also change the distance (only to a shorter distance!) free of charge until July 26th, 2021. If you want to change the distance and have not completed the flex option, it costs € 15.00 processing fee (the flex option only refers to the entry fee).
During the Pitz Alpine Glacier Trail you have the possibility to optimally protect you against unexpected costs with the mountain insurance from our partner Nürnberger Versicherung AG Austria.
Accidents in terrain hold a not to be underestimated risk with often expensive consequences! The salvage from rough terrain can lead to a high financial exposure and the use of a rescue helicopter and a necessary ambulance service are often associated with considerable costs. What many do not know: Rescue operations of this kind, especially in terrain must frequently be paid by the affected persons themselves.
You can take out the mountain insurance from our partner Nürnberger Versicherung AG Austria directly during the registration and so you are protected for only € 4,98 (24 hours) or € 7,98 (48 hours) against unexpected costs!
Further details about the mountain insurance can be found here (in German language).