8th Pitz Alpine Glacier Trail from 07-09 August 2020
Registration is already closed.
All information including program, security information and starting timings follow soon.
Services provided by the organiser
- Personalized start number
- incl. starter package including start present
- Voucher for 1 meal at one of our 2 food trucks on Friday, 7th August at trailcity Mandarfen
(for competitions: P105/P90/P60/P45G/P45R)
- Provisions during the run (drinks, bars, fruit, bread, Tyrolean delicacies etc.)
- Course map and race briefing
- Marked running course, course securing through numerous course marshals and mountain rescuers
- GPX track of the course
- Luggage deposit in Mandarfen
- Finisher medal
- Online certificate
- Parking right at the start/ finish area
The flex option for € 10,00 can be booked for any competition.
With the flex option you can cancel the participation until 29th July 2020 without giving a reason and you get a starting place for the PAGT21. A refund of the entry fee is not possible.
You can also ONCE change the distance until 29th July 2020 for free (only to a shorter distance!). If you want to change the distance without the flex option it costs € 15,00 handling fee.
During the Pitz Alpine Glacier Trail you have the possibility to optimally protect you against unexpected costs with the mountain insurance from our partner Nürnberger Versicherung AG Austria.
Accidents in terrain hold a not to be underestimated risk with often expensive consequences! The salvage from rough terrain can lead to a high financial exposure and the use of a rescue helicopter and a necessary ambulance service are often associated with considerable costs. What many do not know: Rescue operations of this kind, especially in terrain must frequently be paid by the affected persons themselves.
You can take out the mountain insurance from our partner Nürnberger Versicherung AG Austria directly during the registration and so you are protected for only € 4,98 (24 hours) or € 7,98 (48 hours) against unexpected costs!
Further details about the mountain insurance can be found here (in German language).